We appreciate your interest in becoming a supplier to John Deere. Our company has a robust strategic sourcing process. We maintain a short list of preferred suppliers for each of the categories of goods and services we purchase. We have long term contracts in place with our significant suppliers. Opportunities to add new suppliers occur occasionally as our business needs change.
The first step in working with our company is to make sure you understand the criteria for being a John Deere supplier.
- Supplier Quality Manual, JDS-G223
- OF Readiness Assessment Training
- ISO 9001:Current Edition Quality Management System Certification, at minimum
- Shipping Label & ASN Requirements
Indirect Materials & Services
- Participate in Achieving Excellence & JD CROP
- Share cost/mark-up information
- Provide both EDI & Summary Billing
- Provide detail usage reporting through "Reporting Template"
- Provide Vendor Managed Inventory and Point of Use Delivery where requested
- Provide Deere approved returnable containers where requested
- Provide on-site service/technical support as requested
- Sign mutual non-disclosure agreement
- Provide Certificates of Insurance per John Deere Risk Analyzer requirements
After you understand and ensure that your company meets our criteria, you are invited to submit a company profile. Upon completing the supplier application form, you will receive a temporary password via email. Please use those credentials to login and complete your supplier profile. Completion of this form does not make you a John Deere supplier. Your company profile will be stored in a database that is searchable by John Deere Supply Management as well as other employees as they need to locate potential new suppliers.
If your services match our needs, we will contact you for more information on your company. There is no process in place for you to contact supply management specialists directly.
Your company profile will be kept in our database for one year. It is your responsibility to resubmit your profile after that. You can login to your profile to check application status or update information.
If you meet the criteria of small/diverse, then you may register here.